With average attention spans at just eight seconds, brands must inspire action in the blink of an eye… if it’s taking your teams more than 8 words and 8 seconds to communicate your offer in a way that inspires action then you’re losing share to those who can
Why do you need an 8-in-8 pitch?
Here’s the mathematical formula…
- Average human attention span = 8 seconds
- Average people read about 2 words per second
- Which means they can read 16 words in 8 seconds
However, humans need…
- 1 second to notice you
- 1 second to stop doing what they’re doing
- 4 seconds to read your proposition
- 1 second to think “yes or no?”
- 1 second to start an action
which means you have just 8 not 16 words to get your proposition across…
That’s why you need our agile 3 day programme designed to help you and your team understand, explore and define your ….
- and how to develop a plan to deliver the above with your new 8-in-8 proposition