- A chance to learn from and work alongside a talented team of diverse designers
- To grow your portfolio of work
- To see your ideas develop in live briefs
- Paid for your time! (London living wage)
- Buckets of ideas and a driven mindset to match
- The ability to communicate ideas clearly and confidently
- A willingness to learn, develop and get stuck in where needed
- The knack for creative problem-solving and a can-do attitude
- To offer a new and unique design perspective
- Contribute to the development of a wide range of creative projects
- Work cohesively in a team
Why work at big fish?
- We never creatively pitch and don’t believe in giving away work for free.
- We have excellent opportunities for progression so everyone has the chance to grow.
- We choose to only work with clients we respect, admire and whose products and services we’d consume ourselves.
- We’re dedicated to helping impact the climate emergency in everything we do.
- We’re working hard to develop the most effective approach to hybrid working – currently a split of home and our fabulous riverside office.
- Your birthday off, a week off in the summer, time off between Christmas and New Year, a day off for volunteering (on top of your holiday allowance!) and a company-wide profit share and healthcare scheme.
We offer flexi hours and virtual working*
In addition to standard holiday we give everyone their birthday off and a day to work for their favourite charity, and we never ask people to work between Christmas and New Year. This year we are closing the whole company for a week in the summer so we can all go and have a relaxing time doing whatever we fancy. We’re going to try and ensure we do this every year going forward.
Our vision, mission and values
- Our vision is to become globally respected for the advice we give and the results we achieve
- Our mission is to help start, transform and grow businesses that share our values and help positively impact the climate emergency.
- We value integrity, intelligence, creativity, kindness, a thirst for knowledge, bravery, independence, diversity, mutuality, people who speak truth to power, those who strive for better, and most importantly, people’s right to a happy, healthy work life balance.
Our mantra is…
Think big, dive deep, swim fast
* Please note that there are a few roles at big fish where we cannot offer virtual working such as PA and Office Manager roles where we need people in the office 5 days a week.